As of 11/1/2019, physicals and all appropriate documents for tryouts should be connected or linked to https://www.dragonflymax.com/
Please read the instructions below carefully and note that you should do ALL DRAGONFLY ACCOUNT INFORMATION FIRST, and then take the HISTORY FORM to the Doctor to get your Physical Examination Form complete.
Dragonfly MAX Physicals are as easy as 1-2-3
- Create a Dragonfly MAX account, enter PRHS school code (HZCPPW) and fill out online forms (Dragonfly Handout)
- PRINT History Form and take to the doctor to get your Physical Examination Form completed (PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM)
- Turn in Physical Examination Form to Mrs. Postma at Peachtree Ridge High School, we will upload it to your Dragonfly account for you.
Need to Find a Doctor for an Pre-Participation Physical?
Here is a list of offices that have recently given fellow Peachtree Ridge Lions Pre-Participation Physicals:
- American Family Care Urgent Care
- Lawrenceville Family Pediatric
- Pediatric Partners of Gwinnett
- Pleasant Hill Family Medicine
- Sugarloaf Pediatrics
- Children’s Medical Group
- The Little Clinic of GA
- Emory at Duluth
- Suwanee Pediatrics
- Gwinnett Pediatrics
- CVS at Sugarloaf
Peachtree Ridge High School does not endorse any of these doctors, this is just a partial list of offices that have recently given PRHS students a Pre-Participation Physical.
All “extensions” on Physicals expire on 8/1/20 and must be less than 1 calendar year old by this date. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL DRAGONFLY PAPERWORK must be up to date by this date. NO EXCEPTIONS. There will note be a “mass physical day” this Fall due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding as we try to keep all of our faculty and student-athletes safe.
Questions for Mrs. Postma, call 678-512-6044 or e-mail Karen_Postma@gwinnett.k12.ga.us