As of 11/1/2019, Peachtree Ridge High School will be moving to Dragonfly Max for all Pre-participation documentation. Please understand that the required forms for participation in Gwinnett County Athletics, and specifically, Peachtree Ridge High School include:
- History Form
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consent to Treatment
- GHSA Student/Parent Concussion Awareness Form
- GHSA Het and Humidity Policy for ALL Sports
- Physical Examination Form
- GHSA Student/Parent Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Peachtree Ridge Athletic Code of Conduct
- Media Release
- Alternative Transportation Liability Release
- Transcript Waiver
With all of these required forms, the 2 page front and back copies were becoming too cumbersome. Additionally, the Dragonfly system will give our coaches access to these physicals from their phones allowing them to have the appropriate information at their fingertips in case of an emergency. Finally, you and your athlete will be able to access your physical and print from home if you want to go to a camp or clinic where a physical is required. We may hit some bumps in the road as we transition to this new system; however, there are over 10 schools in Gwinnett that have been using this system for over a year and most of the problems have been rectified.
Please visit our site to get the step by step information by clicking HERE. If you have any questions, contact Karen Postma at 678-512-6044.